Communicating the Best Version of You
Every day women can make a difference. Yet some women struggle with speaking up even when they feel strongly about what they have to say. Many women worry about how others will view them if they make their voices heard. These are just some of the statements we hear:
How do I express my opinion without being perceived as aggressive or bossy?
How can I remain true to myself and still be effective in my role?
How do I get people to listen to me when I am not the most senior person in the room?
Why can’t I say what I really mean?
The program will address the following topics:
Expressing yourself in a strong and constructive way
• Projecting confidence without being seen as pushy
• Accepting compliments with grace and without apologizing
• How to speak up for oneself and say what you really mean
Letting go of perfectionism and embracing your authentic self
• Managing your inner critic
• Staying true to your values
• The impact of doubt and worry on our behaviors
• How to demonstrate self-compassion
Communicating with confidence
• The importance of body language and how it can enhance your presence
• Adapting your communicating style to work more effectively with others
• Communicating with poise and self-worth
This class will be virtual over two sessions and 2.5 hours each.
About the Instructor
President and Founder, Dynamic Development
Denise Rosenblum is the President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. Denise works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued as a result of career development, training, feedback and coaching.
Denise has over 25 years of professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam, Hill Holliday and Arnold Worldwide.
Denise is a seasoned trainer, speaker, executive coach and an expert in communication skills, customer service and management and leadership development. She has excellent insight into people’s strengths and opportunities for growth.